The trick to these is to parcook the potatoes and corn for a little first, and then add the shrimp so they don’t overcook. A good dose of Cajun seasoning and some crab boil liquid kicks things up quite a bit!
YIELD 4 servings
ZEST FACTOR hot
PREP TIME 20 minutes
COOK TIME 35 minutes
2 ears corn, each cut into 4 pieces
6 red potatoes, cut into wedges
1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
2 teaspoons liquid crab boil
1 andouille sausage link, sliced into 1-inch pieces
Chopped parsley for garnish
Lemon wedges for serving
1. Preheat the grill to medium.
2. Meanwhile, parcook the corn and potatoes by nuking for 3–5 minutes each. Place in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the shrimp, melted butter, Cajun seasoning and liquid crab boil. Toss to combine and add the sausage.
4. Divide the mixture onto 4 large, double-layered aluminum foil sheets. Fold each side of the foil inward to create a packet, crimping the seams to seal.
5. Grill the packets for 15–20 minutes, flipping once halfway. Remove the packets from the grill and carefully open (watch out for steam). Garnish with the parsley and serve with lemon wedges.